Monday, January 9, 2012

HUGE NEWS!!!

I am honored... absolutely speechless and humbled... to scream at the top of my lungs that I have been allowed to be an assistant to the incredibly awesome Hannah Neurotica for this year's Women In Horror Recognition Month.

If you are not familiar with this cause, you most certainly have not been keeping updated on this blog.

To learn what Women In Horror Recognition Month is all about, check out Hannah's manifesto that started it all!  Read the fantastic piece here 

Check out the Women In Horror Recognition Month website HERE !!

Ladies and gentlemen, you don't understand how amazing this is for me. I am typing this with trembling hands and a dangerously high pulse rate- I usually save this level of adrenaline and excitement for Philadelphia Eagles' games..

I would like to extend a public thank you to Hannah, as well as the board of directors of WiH -

Debbie Rochon, Heidi Honeycutt, Shannon Lark, Jen and Sylvia Soska and Jovanka Vuckovic- for their vote of confidence in me.


Have a great evening, peeps- now I'm off to call my Grandma to tell her the great news that she doesn't "get" at all, but will be super happy for me. haha.

1 comment:

  1. That is incredible news!!! CONGRATS!!! I understand about telling your "grandma who doesn't get it" because my mom is the same way about us and the people we are involved with in our photography, haha!

    ReplyDelete