Thursday, January 19, 2012

Women In Horror Recognition Month Update!




We are less than two weeks away from two huge events that coincide with the last day of January and the first day of February.

On January 31st, two of my favorite ladies in the history of the world have their big day in the spotlight.
Jen and Sylvia Soska, the infamous Twisted Twins, will be celebrating the release of their debut film, 'Dead Hooker In A Trunk', in the U.S on the final day of January.
Not only are the Soska twins two of the nicest, most genuine women you will ever meet, they also bring the goods behind and in front of the camera- 'Dead Hooker In A Trunk' won top billing on my list of best horror films of 2011 and I am anxiously awaiting my opportunity to pick up multiple copies of this amazingly kick ass homage to grindhouse glory of yesteryear!
Also, Hooker fans- be sure to show the Soskas how much you love them and how badly you want them to get high off of Sharpie fumes! Get your copy of 'DHIAT' signed as a special thank you from the lovely ladies!



Whether it's a kick ass coincidence or not, the Soskas' Hooker will be released upon the States the day before the coolest recognition month in the history of recognition months begins.

Women In Horror Recognition Month will have me busier than a quartet of people trying to get rid of a dead hooker in their trunk.
I am honored to be assisting the fantastic Hannah Neurotica, founder of WiHM, throughout the month.
I also cannot wait to unleash all FIFTY of the bombastic interviews I've acquired from fifty of the coolest ladies you'll ever want to read about. It's going to be an insane month here at Mangled Matters, and I hope you all enjoy it and spread the word!!

Finally, in case you missed that awesome Women In Horror logo at the top of this post, that's the official seal for this year's Women In Horror Recognition Month and I was fortunate enough to earn one thanks to my interview project! I am beyond humbled and cannot thank the ladies of WiHM enough for bestowing this wicked seal upon myself and my blog.

If you have a project, event, or celebration you'd like showcased on the official WiHM website, please request the seal! We are always looking for more events to spread the word of Women In Horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment