Saturday, May 21, 2011

the debut post.

Welp, here we are. My first post on the new blog. Rather than blab your ear off (rest assured, I will be doing that in the near future if you let me), let's just do a quick run-down of what you can expect with this blog:

1. Updates on my works- my short stories, my film projects, any other projects I am a part of, as well as brainstormed ideas.

2. Reviews on films, primarily horror and thriller/suspense. Horror is a very broad term, so basically anything that is a tad creepy, I will be sharing some thoughts from time to time.

3. Random news and notes on everything from book releases, film releases and rumors, as well as updates on anything and everything horror.

If you are still interested in following this blog, I commend you. There is something truly screwed up with you. But I appreciate your support and encouragement.

Lookin' forward to sharin' some fun stuff! Rock on!

-JH

No comments:

Post a Comment